What People Say
Terms & conditions
‘As usual we have had a week of warmth and comfort at our favourite cottage. You can’t beat Blakeney’
‘Thanks again for a happy christmas and new year holiday and for your accommodating hospitality’
‘Beautiful period cottage wrapped itself around us, Thank you’
‘Thank you for the wonderfully warm welcome - log fire going and cake on arrival in the dark’
‘A wonderful few days in this delightful cottage & setting.Thanks for the excellent welcoming cake. We will be back to enjoy this area again’
‘We are already planning our 9th holiday here. Thank you, Janet, as always for the lovely cake.’
‘I’ve had a lovely time! I never wanted the holiday to end. Had a good time crabbing and swimming in the sea.’
Terms & Conditions
1. Our usual start day for a 7 night booking is Friday but we will take Saturday - Saturday bookings. Weekend or short breaks are available at any time of year.
2. A 20% non refundable deposit is required on booking with the balance required 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. If you book less than 8 weeks before the start of your stay you will be required to pay the full amount on booking. If you do not pay the full amount by the due date we may have to cancel your booking.
3. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation. Should you cancel your holiday you will be liable for the full cost of the holiday unless we are able to re-let the property.
4. If, due to events beyond our control, we have to cancel the booking then a full refund will be made.
5. Please leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. Please let us know of any breakages or problems with the cottage as soon as possible.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
7. Well behaved pets are welcome.